SERIES I AACHEN TREASURY
1. Cross of Lothar, Cologne (?), c. 1000, Augustus side.
2. Cross of Lothar, Cologne (?), c. 1000, Christ side.
3. Ottonian Manuscript page, King with Court, Trier?, ms. page, c. 990
4. Reliquary of Charlemagne, Aachen, mid 1400s.
5. Shrine of Mary, detail, Aaachen, 1220-1238
6. Gold Altar Panel, c. 1020
SERIES II AACHEN TREASURY
7. Bust of Charlemagne, Aachen, after 1349.
8. Three Spire Reliquary, Aachen, c.1370/90.
9. Carolingian Manuscript page, 4 Evangelists, Aachen, ms. page, c.800.
10. Book Cover of Gold w/ Ivory insert of Virgin and Christ Child, c.1020.
11. Holy Water Vessel, Middle Rhine?, c.1000.
12. Pulpit of Henry II, c.1002-1024.
SERIES III AACHEN, CHAPEL OF CHARLEMAGNE AND AACHEN CATHEDRAL
1. Palatine Chapel, central bldg. with Gothic Choir, ext., fin. 1414
2. Palatine Chapel, view into Carolingian dome and cupola mosaic, 19th c.
3. Throne of Charlemagne, side view, c. 800.
4. Throne of Charlemagne in situ through window and arcade of second story chapel
5. Carolingian Octagonal Chapel w/ Emperor Barbarossa chandelier and main altar
6. Main Altar with golden Panels, apse behind, c. 1020.
SERIES IV AACHEN, CATHEDRAL AND CHAPEL OF CHARLEMAGNE
1. Gothic Choir from rear, 1414 finished
2. Gothic Choir with Madonna "Strahlenkranzmadonna," stained glass windows by Walter Brenner and Maria Katzgrau, 1951
3. Carolingian Chapel, c. 800, with partial views of the Hungarian and Anna Chapels from exterior
4. Chapel of Charlemagne interior view of the Carolingian octagon with Charlemagnes Throne through an arcade of the cupola
5. Side View of the Shrine of Charlemagne, Charlemagne with Saints and Christ?, Aachen, 1215
6. Barbarossa Chandelier close up, c. 1167.